Bridge House

Bridge House was built in 1905 and converted into 4 flats in 1985. We moved into Garden Cottage in 2012.

History of the house | Roof Repairs | The Hallway | Fixing the Driveway | A View from the Sky

Bridge House featured in the ‘Aldershot Sketchbook’ by Michael Blower and Susan Farrow published in 1992:

A view looking down Eggars Hill

1955 – Eggars Hill on the left. The bridge up the line is Church Lane East

Susan Sumpster was the first owner. We think this is her business: