History of the House
|1877||Frederick Eggar sold the land to James Cholmeley Russell..
See the Abstract of the Title for details of all 19th Century activities
Land brought by Susan Sumpster.
|February 1907|| .
Mortgage taken out by Susan/Bertha Sumpster to build Bridge House.
|March 1914||Bull, Sumpster and a maid living in the house.|
|July 1914||Sumpster Family living here?|
|1918||Miss Bertha Sumpster sells house to Mrs Isabel Mary Sumpster|
Brought by Richard Alexander Garrett.
Brought by Dennis William Saunders
|1975||Garage built and Granny flat conversion|
|1988/1989||Converted into 4 flats|
|1990/1991||Bridge House Management Company formed|